I know what are you feeling now but in this article you will get your answer about “ A payment has already been initiated for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed ”.
This is occured when you try to pay your exam fees using SBIePay payment gateway method.
Note: we are describing about this issue because we have faced this before when we are trying pay our exam fee of CHSL in December 2019. so you can fix it sure.
How can you solve this issue?
Here is your solution of your payment issue ( A payment has already been initiated for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed).
- First you need to log in your Staff Selection Commission’s account using your Username (Registration Number) and password.
- Now go to your dashbaord and select the exam which you want pay.
- Click on “payment“ link and select online mode .
- Now you will see something like this here :
- In the net banking section, you will see SBI Bank Or Other banks as option to pay your exam fees. You have to click on either of these. after this you will see the interface like this below image :
Note : If your money has been deducted from the bank account then you should wait for 48 hours to complete you transaction.
- Now you have to click on “Cancel Your Transaction” button and now you are ready to make your payment.
Now you can make your payment again, you will not have any problem
If you liked this article and got helpful this , then you must comment and tell us your opinion.